Thursday, July 5, 2007

Hey fam


Hey everyone,
Just keeping everybody updated on the happenings from the pacific. Ive been in class for about a week and half, doing pretty well so far I think, get my first test back on friday so cross your fingers for me. Ive made a great group of friends who Im hanging out with just about everyday. On July 3rd we all went down to Waikiki for the night, we ate, went to a club, stayed up late, chilled. Then the next moring Pat and Tristians friend Kristen took me out surfing for the first time and it was awesome. I got up on my first try and was catching waves on my own by the end of the lesson, it was sick. I havent been homesick at all but I do miss home. I havent had a slurpee since Ive been here so my body is going through withdrawls, Ive been craving a big crab feast, so we gotta do that when I get home. Hopefully I find time to talk to all of you on the phone soon, love you. PS, Ive been putting tons of pics up on facebook, so check them out if you wanna see what my summer looks like.

No comments: