Wednesday, July 25, 2007

My Summer Continues



Hey guys, looks like you are having a great time with the new boat, sorry I'm missing it. I know so much is happening at home now, with drews party and farewell and all, I hope you know I'm there in heart. As for me, things are going pretty well. I have really made a great group of guy friends, I know that will make mom happy. There really arn't that many cool girls here, but my guy friends are awesome. I love going to a church school, its so much easier to be yourself when people around have the same standards as you. I have seen some amazing things here, I wish you all could visit. Anyways, my classes are getting tougher, I truthfully cannot understand a single concept in Biology, so pray for me that I pass it. Ill be home in less than a month, I love you all.

No comments: